Skip to main content

Boston & FableVision Studios

A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to visit Boston on vacation. I couldn't help but take that chance to stop by and check out FableVision Studios while I was in town. I had met Paul Reynolds, CEO of FableVision, at a conference a few years back and so it was great being able to connect again. 

I love the work they do at FableVision and also the children's books by FableVision founder, Peter Reynolds, are some of my all-time favourites with such amazing stories, like The Dot, Ish and Sky Color. So I was excited to see the creative hub where it all comes together.

Paul showed me around the studio and I also had a chance to meet Gary Goldberger, President of FableVision. It was such a nice visit and what a great view they have, on the 6th floor of the Boston Children's Museum, of the Boston Harbour. 

Thank you Paul and Gary for taking time out of your day to show me around and connect. 

Wishing you all a very successful International Dot Day ahead, September 15-ish! Let me know if you need anything in Canada :)

Cheers,
Holly



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

International Dot Day  (excerpt from their website below)

Celebrate Creativity,
Courage & Collaboration!

Imagine the power and potential of millions of people around the world connecting, collaborating, creating and celebrating all that creativity inspires and invites. I hope you will join the growing global community of creativity champions using their talents, gifts and energy to move the world to a better place.
Sign up now and celebrate Dot Day on or around September 15-ish - and be sure to share your news, photos, art and videos with us!
For more information, visit www.thedotclub.org
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   

And a few Boston stops along the way...

Red Sox Game, Fenway Park, Boston
Busker at Quincy Market, Boston
Swan Boats and Weeping Willows, Boston Commons, Boston
Duck Statue, Boston Commons, Boston
John Harvard Statue, Harvard Yard, Cambridge
View Across the Charles River, Boston
Had a great trip to Boston and I will definitely be coming back ~

Comments