Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fun Halloween Makeup!

Halloween is almost here! This year I will be trying my hand at a two-faced character. It's been a while since I've done face paint on myself... hoping it goes well! 

Some awesome makeup talent below to inspire...

Litchenstein Makeup
Great Halloween Makeup - Litchenstein Makeup

Lady Two-Face
Great Halloween Makeup - Lady Two-Face Makeup

Dia de los Muertos
Great Halloween Makeup - Dia de los Muertos Makeup

Skeleton

Great Halloween Makeup - Skeleton Makeup
Pop Art Zombie
Great Halloween Makeup - Pop Art Zombie Makeup

Cheers to a great Halloween ahead!!

2 comments:

  1. I am now a follower of this blog. I was so excited as early as now to come up with a nice halloween get up and make up for Halloween 2014. Please let me pin any photos from your blog to my Pinterest board of best Halloween makeup ideas. please please please. I like it to share to my followers thats why. Keep on sharing interesting articles and good day ahead!

    xoxo!
    Best Halloween Makeup Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics Thanks regarding sharing nice points . we such as ones post IN ADDITION TO all anyone share inside us all is up to date IN ADDITION TO quite informative, my partner and i would like for you to bookmark ones page thus my spouse and i will certainly come here again to help read you, In the same way you have done a incredible job.

    ReplyDelete